Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Hustle&Bustle Thru The "Christmas" Time


(image kindly provided by shanti's desktop background)

CHRISTMAS is in very short upcoming.
I can feel it!!!
Yeaayy (screamin' out loudly).
I'm so in love with you, Christmas.
Share some love around.
Get in the Christmas spirit.
Turning my usual-pink-hearted to the warmest-red-green-hearted.
My mood now is sumthin' giddy giddy good.
I heart you, Christmas
I.heart.you

And so,
From now on my life will be mo' busy, busy, busy!!
Need mo' money, money, money!!
Do sum shopping,shopping, shopping!!
Buy lots of nicest Christmas presents, presents, presents!!
For all the people I loved, loved, loved!!

Lalala
Cloudy sky..
Mild weather..
Not so heavy rain..
Red-green ornaments..
Brightly shining Christmas tree..
Santa Claus..
Christmas carols.
Glowing heart..
Thrill of hope..
Warmth of family gatherings
Beaming face..

Million Thanks God coz I can thru those all (again!) this year..
Thanks also for placing me in the middle of the nicest family & fellas in da whole wide world!!

Then, I can say it's the perfect time for:
Reading: Miracle of Christmas (remember this?)

Viewing: Several chic flicks with "Miracle Christmas" theme
Listening: Some very popular Christmas carols (e.g. The First Noel, O Come All Ye Faithful, etc)
Wishing: A joyful Christmas spree trips, this weekend!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yaaah.....

can't hardly wait for chrismast..
speaking about this makes my chest always flare up...

CHRISTMAS!
the most lovely time i have been waiting for...
couldn't explain it..
there is something amazing feeling be in conformity w/chrismas...

christmas moment.. meaning are:
- rainy time (not hard rain, as what u said, sees)
- chrismas tree at shopping place..( don't forget our plan to go to Taman Anggrek w/ )
- our families/ relatives coming to my house
- chrismas song..that will be uploaded to my HP as a ringtone (btw, thanks for the lyrics of chrismas songs that you had searched it..)
- chrismas preparation (buy cakes & cookies, set menu, decorate christmas tree w/ chiniican, make christmas ambience surrounding our home.
- last and the BEST thing is
GO TO CHURCH AT NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS...sing together and praise the born child, JESUS CHRIST, congrat everyone "Merry Christmas"

anyway, 1 thing I must input is..
Christmas momen is so close with my old skul..DP
many memories that we had felt together...
i'm sure you remember it...

OKE..
now, it's the time to comment your writting..
1 word i can say is...SO CHRISTMAS.
you did a great writting..
the text colour and the pictures you add in are really2 describe christmas..
Not much i can comment of your writting this time coz just what i said before..
IT IS SO CHRISTMAS....

see yah...

SHANTI said...

What can I say???
Your comment is also soooo Christmas...
Words that fully surrounded by the Christmas ambience.
Words that describe pretty well 'bout how really really hilarious of Christmas time.
You mentioned detaily 'bout every single Christmas' activities that we used to do.
Those all are so wonderful..
Yes, wonderful indeed!!
And, you know what?
After reading your comment, my whole body (inside and outside, head to toe) feels so rejoice.
Afterall,
Christmas is one helluva grand, sweet song, so let's start the music now to others and to ourselves.

PS: Make you own blog,lady!!!!

ciero said...

i loooveeeeeeee X'MAS ^^

canthardlywait