Friday, January 12, 2007

The Saga '06 & Wishes '07

Whoooaaa!!
It's been too long since I share some posts..
(uummm where have I been anyway???)
Time runs so fast and now I'm (unconsciously) in the 2007sphere.
Heeuuwwwllooo 2007!! Nice to meet you ;)
M.A.N.Y T.H.A.N.K.S to GOD and Big HIM for smiling to me during the 2006
For Their-so-big-and-beautiful-smile… ;D ;D
My deeply gratitude for all these 2006 highlights:

Got d bestest job ever!!!
Yep, job that I often dreamt of since my sophomore year.
Job that combines the-challenging-PR-works-and-the-creative-Advertising-duties
I love this job, nonetheless!!
Zestful, zestful, zestful….

Being in the middle of the most comfort workzone!!
Laughs and chit-chat with smart, interesting and funniest people a.k.a the so called fun-fearless-female (and male)-fishers; smart and casual wardrobes (dresscode fave: t/polo shirt+shortpant+sandal…sering-sering aja yaaakk); not so strict office hour (proven by starting da half-day work and continuing the rest time to DUFAN: a-cheery-chrissy-madly-getaway. Haha.Yeay.Yuhuu!! Anyway, thanks boss!!); free for net all da time; and etc, etc; etc.
Stick together, friends forever!!!

For my wonderful healthy life, good livelihood; happy moments; and Your never-ending guidance and bless; also for all the barriers and grieves that I have to face and overcome…
Thanks God for making me stronger, smarter, better and prettier in every single day!!

For having Bapak, Ibu, brothers and sista; luvly relatives and cousins; buddies, bestfriends, girlfriends, gang; clique, whatsoever that have been around me since I was tiny,cutie lil’ baby till I evolve to a cool,fun woman like the way I'm now (aiiiihhhh…)
OhmyGod, OhmyGod I’m so extremely happy and thankful for having they all in my life.
I love you guys!!

So, bibi 2006..!!
Now..welcome 2007!!
And GOD would you please keep helping me to do all those 2007 resolutions??
  • Be nicer and friendly to everyone --no gender preferences.
  • Save more money, stop being so lavish.
  • Force self to stick with da foreign language courses and graphic design class with my mentor Dr. B
  • Sign my work with professional and timely manner
  • Cope with all da books I already have instead of buying more
  • Lose several pounds of my weight. Not that I wanna be a twiggy woman, just make my clothes fits well on my body and absolutely can mobile more energetically (hallah..)

At last, although it’s been quite late, to all people and the readers I just wanna say : MeRRy ChriStMas ‘06 And HaPpy NeW YeAR ‘07 "Wishing you all joy and happiness all da time, over the moments you through"

No comments: