Monday, November 06, 2006

My Yippie Long Weekend : The Aftermath

(The real posting date : On Monday, October 30, 2006)

Get back to work today...
Yep! After spending couple of days to indulge myself.
Rest and relax for refreshing my mind, body and soul.
Now, I'm coming to reality...

Actually, I've set some plans to fill the ex-upcoming holiday.
Plans that surely fun, exciting, unique, hilarious, and brought out the spirit of togetherness a.k.a gilak2an bareng sobit-sobit yg udah ikrib dari jaman rikiplik.
Okey, now see whether my plans really worked or not.
.....loading for thinking....
.....still loading for reminding...
Loading process finished
And yessshhh!!
I'm starting now... (backsound : eng ing eng...)

Day 1 a.k.a Saturday
Being a couch potato for whole day long. (setting : I lay down my body in my soft-cozy-seat while eating ring-o, chocolate, peanuts and drinking cold milk- I consider it as a balancing for that some junk snacks).
Watched Angelina Jolie Pitt's movie "Beyond Borders"
As usual, she plays rocks!! (and I admire her more than before!!!!)
Clive Owen, as a partner also have done pretty well.
It must have watched movie for you all pals..
Coz it tells completely about love, friendship, compassion for others, and misery of potter people who lives in third world country, such as Ethiopia, Cambodia, etc.
Jolie and Clive act as volunteers who never have any despair in helping that needy people.
They all together day by day supply the medicine and foods for some very thin children, hug them when the people sick or close to die, bury the dead people who no more have ability to continue their life, and cure all their wound (both physically and mentally).
Eventhough they have to face many barriers, they keep up their spirits and never tired.
Just like the title : "Beyond Borders"
So...the agony can be such a wonderful thing when it can make others happy.

Day 2 a.k.a Sunday
1. Went to church, strengthen my eternity love to Jesus Christ..
2. Added some more books to my collection, found 2 books that worth to be read.
- Lasting Leadership of the top 25 bussiness people, written by Mukul Pandya and Robbie Shell
I found one chapter life story of my favourite CEO "Richard Branson" founder and CEO of Virgin Company.
Admire him so much because of his adventurous spirit, smartness, and fun soul.
I'm still wanting know more about him and looking for his biography "I'm Losing My Virginity" also the DVD of his reality TV Show "Rebel Billionnaire".
If you friend know 'bout this, kindly informed me.
Appreciate your help.

- Chrismast Miracle by Jamie C.Miller, Laura Lewis and Jeniffer Sander.
Promise will be read in early December,so my Christmas ambiance become warmer...
Uuuhh can't hairdly wait that most-joyful-moment ;)

3. Still try to accomplish my main project and father is still guiding me on and on.
Hopefully I become skillful immediately..
Thanks Pap anyway, for trusting me...

4. Watching "The Pianist" with Adrien Brody as the star.
He damn played terrific!!
This movie based on true story and won Oscar in 3 categories : Best Actor in a Leading Role, Best Director, Best Writing.
And it tells about a Jew man who finally can survive from the Juwes genocide.
Adrien play as Wladyk Spilzman (The Jew pianist) that must flee for his life many times.
The best Nazi movie ever, after Schindler's List of course..

Day 3 a.k.a Monday
Did a spree trips to PIM with my father and upgrading my phone's memory.
Oooh, this day I could accomplish my main project without any significant barriers.
Thanks so much God for your neverending bless. and also Pap for keep saying "Don't falter my child, move on!!" It really raised my courageous.
By the way, I met my cubicle mate "Ina"
A lil' suprised coz before holiday we together (me, Ina, and Cie) planned go to Pondok Pengayom Satwa Ragunan to see the cutie faces of cats and dogs.
Now what??? We met at mall.!!
It absolutely very different type of place as we planned previously.
Hikikikikik :P

At night, I played tennis to make my body sweating.
Still practiced for backhand and forehand.
Coach said that I must more powerful when hit the ball. So I can make scores..
Huhuhuhu tired now..wanna sleep!!

Day 4 a.k.a Tuesday
HaPpY LEbarAN 1427 H for all moslem people... Minal Aidin Wal Faidzin...!
Woke up early and went to my cousin's home..
Said them Idulfitri and played with my cutie nieces Rara and Ajeng
Haven't met them for 1 year so miss them a lot.
Promise myself to give them the nicest oshkosh shoes.
Give it at Christmas maybe...

Oooh, I also want to post My Artwork #3 : The Lebaran Card


Day 5 a.k.a Wednesday
Take my parents to my father's ex-boss at Cilandak.
He and my pap have become best friend for a very long time, so we are all very close just like a big family.
Lunch together and did chitchat with his youngest daughter.
She takes the same major field as me i.e. Communication and PR as a concentration.
Come with a same frame of reference and (maybe) field of experience we quickly become close.
Now she is finishing her thesis..
And, I pray for the success of you Diah.

Day 6 a.k.a Thursday
What I did this day...?
Ohh yeah I rearranged my wardrobe and my book cases.
Reading the "Lasting Leadership" (still unfinished)
Finally, catch up "The Alchemist"
Then sleep and listening my favourite music. Heaven.

Day 7 a.k.a Friday
Doin' nothin'..
Just stay at home with my luvly family..
But I still love this day off.

Day 8 a.k.a Saturday
Yeay... This was the most interesting day in my holiday.
Woke up very early and together with my friend Siska went to Planetarium Cikini.
Nice trip..
I got some new insights from that place.
Joined in Teater Bintang and saw the duplicate version of this universe.
Observed the stars, planets, sun, galaxy, moon, flare, aurora, nebula, satellite, telescope, and many mores...
The ambiance was soooooo scientific...
But we did like it. People and children also.
No wonder, the queue was very long...
I recomended this place for you all guys disregard the gender and age.
Just see for yourself





Day 8 a.k.a Sunday
Ate ayam mbok berek with my pap n brother
Accomplish my main project again without any problems..
Thanks again God..

Then, I can say a half of my plans worked well
The rest, still hasn't been done...
Have to be more dicipline in futures...

*Lesson of life is turning your old disability to some new ability and achievement.*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi seesta..

It's so interesting reading your writting.
Don't know what to say..
I think this is the most different writting i evr read before on this blog address..
What I can say is two thumbs up girls for this thing.
Ehm, maybe people think my opinion is subjective sine you/re my seesta, but i don't care...
Go...gals..
with your opinions, ideas, anything of that, even your critiques...
Creativity has no limit, hasn't it?
Always wait your next written

SHANTI said...

Mbak,
Tengkyuhh..
Tengkyuuh banyak for your supporting words.
Kata-kata lo bener-bener buat "benih menulis" gue tumbuh dengan Percaya Diri.
Makasiy ya Mba..
PS : Ayo donk lo buat blog juga!!!!