Sunday, September 17, 2006

Happy-Go-Vacation

Pfffyyuuuuuhhh.
Another Monday routine
Got a bit sleepy and lazy.
zzzzzzzz...
zzzzzzz...
SHANTI!!! Stop sleeping! U're at office now!
:(

Now,
Wanna see how my weekend ended up :
1. Saturday morning
Wake up late (9 am to be exact), then watched TV and had a breakfast - a so so chicken porridge.
Unfortunately, because of having so much sleep I missed my favorites TV-Show.
U know what is it?
A TV cartoon of Mahabharata history.
Norak ya???
But this story tells completely (at least for me) about kindness, felonies, intrigues, jelousy, love etc.
Those all things are spoken out (by the author-RA Kosasih) vere-very interestingly.
Looking forward to the next chapter.

2. Saturday evening
Went to RSAL Mintohardjo-Benhil visited my cousin who had DBD.
At that time, her trombosit was below the normal level so she kept stay in hospital.
She has been there around 1 week.
Now, she's become healthy and already at home.
Thanks God!!

3. Sunday morning till noon
My regular family gathering at Kota Wisata Cibubur.
Haven't met them since last year, so I got lil' mad at that moment.
So many yells, happy screams, jokes, and games we did together.
Afterall, all of us decide to have a vacation next year (Jan '07)
Not a very long destination, just go to Kampung Sumber Alam, Garut.
All of my big families wanna do a nature-based tour.
Then they all appointed me and my sista to arrange it
YUHUUU...!
Although it'll be a difficult job but I'm so excited.
Then, let's prepare everythin' to make an unforgettable vacation.
Hap...hap...hap


[*] Closed with a remorse feeling because I haven't been going to church for 3 weeks
Strive hard won't do this anymore....

No comments: